Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Art Journey

Have you ever imagined a day when you got to go to an art class with other teachers.My favourite teacher was whaea saf because I got to paint the top of the mini marai. We had to paint big strokes along the board so it would look like the strokes going down like a real marai

Our second teacher was Miss Scanlan we had to Draw a boy with The Word boy.We did a mini practice Before we started I drew Frankenstein's head instead of a boys It was hilarious.I love miss Scanlan Activity because she thought that my work was like one of the best.


The third activity we did was making pictures out of shapes with Miss Taylor.I had to use all 7 shapes to create a picture my shapes I had to use all 7 shapes to create a picture I made a bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment