Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Family Hero

And the award for the family hero goes to my sister Alicia. This week I have been assigned to tell you all about my family hero. There are a lot of nominees which include my brother Carlin, my mum and many more, but the award just had to go to my sister for three reasons.

Reason number 1 - She is the best cook I have ever known, whenever my mum comes back from work she always has a dish prepared on the table, she also makes the best food for special occasions.

Reason number 2 - She is like santa 2.0, she gives away things just out of the kindness of her heart an example of this is on cismas morning she spent all her money on giving the homeless gifts.

Reason number 3 - She is always there when we need her even for the little things such as helping with shopping, helping my mum with anything she needs whenever we need it ,and looking after me and my siblings when my mum is at work.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Freedom, My name is Imogen I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. I really like how your Family has a hero. It sounds like you sister is very kind and helpful. Next time you could double check your spelling (Cismas). Have you ever got the award for your Family hero?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Freedom, my name is Vaughan, I am a year 7 student. I like your post about who your family hero is and my family hero is my mum and my dad because they are always he for me when I need help. Have you ever considered yourself a family hero?

    ReplyDelete