Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

Usain Bolt

At the 2012 olympics Usain Bolt won the silver medal, me he started to show me off.Usain Bolt took me on the plane to Jamaican.Usain Bolt loved me like nothing he has before I was like 1.0000 dollars to him.4 years later Usain Bolt won the gold medal in the 2016 olympics I was replaced with the gold medal Dave man I didn't like him.

Usain Bolt didn’t love me like he youst to, he hanged Dave in my spot.Usain Bolt dropped me and didn’t notice. I was stolen by Usain Bolt baby boy, Kevin DAT DAT DAAAA! he made me his mr potato man It was disgusting,blaa.

The next day the baby boy Kevin lost me outside I was stuck in a tree when Kevin threw me up it was Itchy specially for Silver medal.BOM! a bird swoop in and took me It was horrifying AA AA oh my god I said as I shivered He drop me in Usain Bolt's chimney when Usain Bolt Said to me there you are I've been looking for you for days he took me back and Dave and I became friends and we shared the spot together.

                                                     THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment