Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Safety Rules


Team five you might think that it's not important to follow the rules but think again, read on and you will figure out that reading and paying attention to the rules can be very help full

Rules help everybody to keep safe and if you don't believe me hear is acople examples. Trampolines, if you have ever been at a trampoline park then you would know that all the trampolines get crowded easily and if there are to many people on the trampoline then the results will conclude in injerey

If you still don't believe me then here is another example. If you are at the pools then remember to read the rules on the side or you might find yourself in a sticky situation such as drowning, or when you dive you might hit you head You should always remember to follow the rules no matter the situation. No matter how boring it can get it is all for your safety, all i'm asking is for you to refresh your memory and think again.

This week we were given the task to learn and complete This week we were given the task to learn and complete T.I.I.C which is a writing explanation structure. T, T stands for the title which you will be helping in the story.

I, I stand for introduction which is the start of the story. This part is the hook which is the most important part of your piece of writing because if it is not interesting then there is no reason for the reader to read on.

I, I stand for information for information you have to explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence.

C, C is the conclusion of the story or as I like to call it the glue this is the part of the story that put everything together.


No comments:

Post a Comment