Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

All about me

Kia ora, my name is Freedom and and I am 12 years old,
I have five awesome teachers Miss Moala Miss Tapuke Miss Ilaoa Miss Stone and Miss Tele’a. My parents names are Jason and Sou I have four brothers and five sisters Melna, Alisha, Fua, Dean, Riki, Tama,
Juddy, me Nature, and last but not least Sapphire, some of the things I like to do is write my own songs taking long runs and spending time with my mum. My favorite subject at school is P.E because I love to get fit.

One of my goals this year is to study more for a higher Academic so that I could come in the top three in academic for my age group, and also I would like to do a lot more sports. My favorite food is definitely the streaky bacon steak house from burger king even though I don't like to eat a lot of meat. I would like to go to sacred heart college when I am old because it is a great school for learning and sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment