Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Descriptive Writing - Dream Bedroom

Walt: use descriptive writing




This is my dream bedroom for my house! I have a pool table for when I am bored and I also have a 65 inch tv for when my family comes to visit.

Next to my bed I have a  computer for when I am bored. And one of my main features of my bedroom is bathroom with a shower, bath and a huge mirror.

To help me to keep healthy and fit I have a half basketball court with a full size hoop! I also have the best bed. I fall asleep when I stay on it 2 seconds and it has an automatic massage machine.

Below are some images of my dream bedroom that I created using RoomSketcher Home Designer













1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Freedom
    Firstly, Congratulations on your role as a Pt England Ambassador. It is a wonderful opportunity to represent the school to visitors.

    This post is very interesting. I know a lot of children in our community will be moving into the new houses that are being built. Are you one of them? Do you think you will ever have a chance to live in your dream house / bedroom? I like the way you have thought about falling asleep quickly.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete