Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

smart shoes

The shoes looks like it is built to hover climb walls and create enough energy to make you both go fast. With my hovering idea I thought that the materials would be will carbon fibre because If the material was metal and wires then if a human jump inside it would not create enough energy to make the shoes hover.With my idea where the shoes could climb walls I thought that the materials could be metal spikes on the bottom of the  shoes commended with lots of lots of lots of super glue.I also think that there are enough energy in the sun so I think that the shoes soled also be made out of lost of mini solar panels to make it go fast.The shoe that I created will solve problems by if all people are hurt the hovering could help them to relax there Their bodies so they don't get injured more.This product Is created with Solar energy to make the shoes run fast so if you are puffed out the shoes  feel the heat sensors and the solar panels will activate and we'll store enough energy to make you run fast.The smart shoe is programmed to be command by a (smart pone) and also a    (smart watch). The smart shoe is also good for traveling because if you get lost you go back home with the tracking device on your smart pone and watch.I think that this is a good Idea if this comes out.I wold not buy this product .because it will wast your datter. If it could souller engage and also use that engage to make it fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment