Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Dear Mrs Tele'a



Dear Mrs Tele’a,

Kia ora miss Tele’a my name is Freedom, this year I have been put in your class, you always mention
that you love to learn about your students so I decided to introduce myself you might know me from last year but just in case you don't remember hears a quick recap. Hi my name is Freedom I am twelve yearsof age and born in the mouth. I may be a New Zealand resident but also come from the island samoa. I am the fourth generation from my mum's side to live in NZ and my dad's side . I'm pretty sure that they were all born in New Zealand. I am the seventh oldest out of ten my siblings..


Some of my favorite things to do include sleeping after long days out with the family , cooking with my
sister and brother for special occasions, fortnite for when there is nothing else to do , and sports such as
soccer, basketball, rugby and many more. But my favorite thing to do most of all is family game night
witch is usually on fridays nights I love


At school some of my favorite subjects are literacy, math, and P.E. I really like literacy because I love
to write stories, especially fiction stories. I love it when my mind blows up with ideas. P.E is also very fun because I am a very energetic kid and I love it when I get pushed physically.


A good teacher doesn't go easy on kids because if that happens then the kids will never learn their
mistakes,A good teacher supports the kids no matter the situation,but I really like it when my teacher gives me feedback on my work because it gives me inspiration to push myself even harder than usual .

No comments:

Post a Comment